There are various Choline sources which you can consume along with a nootropic stack, and these sources will make you wonder about the best Choline supplement. Choline is highly necessary for the production of the Acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
This neurotransmitter is vital for neuron health and mental functions. If you boost your Choline levels, then you will gain improved learning capability, increase in energy, concentration, and most importantly, memory.
Choline supplements are considered as one of the initially developed nootropics. They offer cognitive benefits when taken alone and accelerate the impact of numerous other brain boosters. When you look out for Choline sources that are needed for a nootropic stack, then you must consider Acetylcholine conversion.
When you search for the best Choline supplement, you may find many results; but remember, not every Choline source is same. There are some sources of Choline that are better when transformed into Acetylcholine, and you ought to look up these sources when you are searching for nootropics.
Again, some Choline supplements aren’t the sources themselves but rather the intermediates of Acetylcholine. However, when you set out to buy Choline supplements, be sure to buy the one which will provide you with maximum Acetylcholine. You will find Choline in the form of a health supplement; the FDA has yet to approve it to prevent or treat any illness.
Purchasing Choline supplements:
You can buy various forms of Choline because they are widely available, but other types have a limited distribution. Previously, Phosphatidylcholine and Choline Bitartrate were the most prevalent types of Choline vitamins that were sold in the market.
You can easily purchase these compounds from your local health store. Nonetheless, recent research into cognitive enhancement and neuroscience has discovered that these supplements have limited effectiveness; this is because they aren’t entirely accessible to your brain.
However, two other standard forms of Choline, which you can purchase have a higher bioavailability. Citicoline is naturally produced in your liver from Choline, and it is used for treating senile dementia and age-related memory loss. You will find Alpha GPC from milk, and it results in an increase in the Acetylcholine levels within your brain.
Both Alpha GPC and CDP Choline have got cognitive enhancement benefits; between both of them, Alpha GPC is viewed to have a little edge regarding potency. You can purchase Citicoline at a reasonable price, though you can take smaller dosage of Alpha GPC for excellent results, too.
What are the best Choline supplements?
- Choline Bitartrate – is a Choline supplement which is affordable, and you can stack it with Aniracetam, Noopept, and Piracetam. Choline Bitartrate is an improved source of Choline, as compared to Phosphatidylcholine and Lecithin.
- Acetylcholine supplement – You can use an Acetylcholine supplement, instead of a Choline source; this is because these Acetylcholine intermediates transform into the Acetylcholine neurotransmitter, plus they are not comprised of Choline.
The three popular Acetylcholine supplements, which you can use in the form of nootropics are Citicoline, Centrophenoxine, and Alpha GPC; all these three compounds are stacked with the racetam.
- Citicoline – It is viewed as an efficient Choline source, it transforms into Choline in your intestines, and then Citicoline in your brain.
- Centrophenoxine – This supplement improves your mood, rational thinking, memory, and it is a human-made compound which was derived from DMAE.
- Alpha GPC – When this compound is metabolizing within your body, then Acetylcholine is naturally being produced as one of the effectual Alpha GPC by-products.
When it comes to the best Choline supplements, which are based on consumer popularity; Citicoline is considered the top choice, followed by Alpha GPC and Centrophenoxine in the third place.